Ear piercing is one of the popular body modifications across the globe. Piercing in different parts of your ear other than your lobes can boost your rebellious look in a chic way. The freshest division being triple earlobe piercing or triple ear piercing. Popular amongst young girls, the trendiest version is done in the helix region of the ear. So what is triple lobe piercing? Keep reading!
Triple Ear Piercing
It is a form of multiple piercings done by placing three piercings at the bottom of the ear corners. Sometimes triple ear piercing is called helix piercing, when it is located near the top of your cartilage.
This form of three-hole ear piercing is bound to hurt a bit. Swelling and redness are just a part of it which would usually heal soon.
Ensure great caution at the time of cleaning the pierced area and during the healing time. Some common tips to stay safe are:
- Wash your hands thoroughly before cleaning or even touching the pierced area.
- Soak cotton in warm and hygienic Saline water and apply it for 5 to 10 minutes per day. DO NOT USE SALINE FOR CONTACT LENSES AS PIERCING AFTERCARE. It is always handy to have an aftercare spray – saline cleanser natural recovery solution.
- If suggested by your piercer, you could clean the pierced area by using a soap. Gently lather around the piercing and rinse as needed.
- Avoid changing jewelry during the healing period.
- Do not apply lotions, ointments, or makeup on the pierced area
- Do not lie or sleep on the piercing
trendy Jewelry for triple ear piercing
- Hammered Spiral Hoops
- Triple Chain
- Triple lobe earring set
- Circular barbells
- Drop Earrings
Only consider a professional piercer or a certified tattoo parlor. At any professional parlor, the cost of piercing ranges between $50 to $60.
- Lobe being a special point serves as an essential organ that aids in reproductive organs
- Keeps the organs robust
- Helps to regulate the menstrual cycle
- Can prevent infections and hernia in males
- Triple ear lobe piercing having sophisticated looks is also stylish to look at
- Successful stimulation of the earlobes assists in brain development
- As per acupuncture, applying pressure on the lobes sharpens the eyesight
The lobe region, including higher lobe piercings, will take between 8 to 12 weeks to heal. You should not try and change the earrings in your new piercing during this time to allow it proper time to heal.
Thank you for reading til the end! Hopefully, this article helped you with your decision rather to go ahead or not with a triple ear piercing. Good luck!