Ear piercing is one of the popular body modifications across the globe. Piercing in different parts of your ear other than your lobes can boost your rebellious look in a chic way. The freshest division being triple earlobe piercing or triple ear piercing. Popular amongst young girls, the trendiest version is done in the helix region of the ear. So what is this lobe piercing? It is a form of multiple piercings done by placing three piercings at the bottom of the ear corners.
This form of three-hole ear piercing is bound to hurt a bit. Swelling and redness are just a part of it which would usually heal soon.
Ensure great caution at the time of cleaning the pierced area and during the healing time. Some common tips to stay safe are:
- Wash your hands thoroughly before cleaning or even touching the pierced area.
- Soak cotton in warm and hygienic Saline water and apply it for 5 to 10 minutes per day. DO NOT USE SALINE FOR CONTACT LENSES AS PIERCING AFTERCARE.
- If suggested by your piercer, you could clean the pierced area by using a soap. Gently lather around the piercing and rinse as needed.
- Avoid changing jewelry during the healing period.
- Do not apply lotions, ointments, or makeup on the pierced area
- Do not lie or sleep on the piercing
Hammered Spiral Hoops, Triple Chain, triple lobe earring set, Circular barbells, and studs are good jewelry options.
Only consider a professional piercer or a certified tattoo parlor. At any professional parlor, the cost of piercing ranges between $50 to $60.
- Lobe being a special point serves as an essential organ that aids in reproductive organs
- Keeps the organs robust
- Helps to regulate the menstrual cycle
- Can prevent infections and hernia in males
- Triple ear lobe piercing having sophisticated looks is also stylish to look at
- Successful stimulation of the earlobes assists in brain development
- As per acupuncture, applying pressure on the lobes sharpens the eyesight